FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is a credit?
1 credit = 1 TARGETED contact download OR 15 BULK email lists downloads.
We offer 2 type of database on the platform:
Type 1: TARGETED database - each data contains more data fields such as Company Name, Name, Job Title, Direct Email, Industry, Company Size & Revenue etc. Each data might contain following data fields:
- Company Name: SAP
- Name: John Doe
- Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Direct Email: email@example.com
- Industry: Computer Software
- Employee Size: 100,000
- 1 credit = 1 targeted database downloads
Type 2: BULK email lists - it is a list of email addresses behind website of a company. Example, given a company AirAsia, we have all publicly available email address under domain of airasia.com:
- 1 credit = 15 bulk email lists downloads
2. With monthly plan, Can I get additional credits?
3. How does the free plan work?
We offer a forever free plan, renewable plan with 5 monthly credits to try out our services. If you need to go over this limit, you can purchase a plan to upgrade
4. Can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel the renewal of your plan at any time for any reason. Please login and go to the Subscription tab, and click ‘Change Plan’ and choose "Free" plan.
5. How do I pay?
We accept payment via credit / debit card with Stripe payment processing platform. Alternatively, we also accept payment via Telegraphic Transfer (for ANY country) or local bank transfer to our company bank account (for Hong Kong, Singapore & Malaysia).
6. Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan later?
7. Does Pay As You Go have an expiration date?
8. For monthly plan, do unused credits roll over to the next month?
9. Do you have option to "rent" your database instead of buying & own the data?
Get additional credits
Choose payment method
If you select Bank Transfer option, the invoice will be marked as Pending, we will notify you via email as soon as we have confirmed the successful transfer.